The Jumpin’ J’s, comprised of current and former members of the world-champion Hot Dog USA jump rope team, conducts jump rope classes, workshops and camps in various locations throughout the Eastside and Seattle area. Most of our programs are customized for children in grades 1-6.
During these fun-filled jump rope classes, workshops, and camps, students are instructed in a variety of techniques catered to their skill level. Our classes typically run in 6-week sessions at different schools throughout the school year. Workshops and camps take place on non student days in some school districts and during the summer. Emphasis is placed on having fun and making friends while learning the value of being physiclaly fit for a lifetime!!
Students are instructed in:
- Single Rope
- Partner Skills
- Double Dutch
- and much more!
Please visit our website frequently for updates on our jump rope programs. These details are also included in our monthly newsletters so please sign up for our mailing list to receive these updates.
If you want us to bring our program to your school, please have your PTA contact us regarding our availability.
Register Here to sign up for one of our summer jump rope camps.
Please click here to subscribe to our monthly newsletter!
2017 Winter/Early Spring Jump Rope Classes
Evergreen Academy (Mondays) 1/9 - 3/13) (Time: 3:45 - 4:45)
Brookside (Tuesdays) - CANCELLED - Look for us in the fall . . . .
Woodmoor - Bothell (Wed.) 3/1 - 4/5 (Time: 2:05 - 3:30 p.m.)
Sunrise - Redmond (Fridays) 1/6 - 2/17 (Time: 3:20 - 4:45 p.m.)
2017 Summer Camp Dates:
M-F 7/17 - 7/21 City of Bellevue (NW Arts Ctr.) 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
M-F 7/31 - 8/4 City of Edmonds (FAC) 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
M-F 8/7 – 8/11 Evergreen Academy (Bothell) 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
M-F 8/14 - 8/18 City of Kirkland (NWCC) 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
M-F 8/21 – 8/25 City of Bellevue (NW Arts Ctr) 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Below is a list of schools (in alpha order) that we are planning to bring our program to for the 2016-2017 school year. CLICK HERE to register once facilities and classes have been confirmed.
- AG Bell (Kirkland) - Tuesdays (late spring)
- Brookside (Lake Forest Park) Tuesdays - CANCELLED
- Canyon Creek (Bothell) Mondays (late spring)
- Evergreen Academy (Bothell) - Mondays (winter/early spring)
- John Muir Eementary (Kirkland) - Wednesdays - CANCELLED
- Kenmore Elementary (Kenmore) - Fridays (fall)
- Lakeview (Kirkland) - Thursdays (fall)
- Mill Creek Elem (Mill Creek) - Fridays (late spring)
- Moorlands (Kenmore) - Wednesdays (fall & late spring)
- Rose Hill Elementary (Kirkland) - Thursdays (late spring) - this is day/time frame change
- Sunrise (Redmond) - Fridays (winter)
- Woodmoor (Bothell) - Wednesdays (late fall & early spring)
2017 Summer Camp Dates:
M-F 7/17 - 7/21 City of Bellevue (NW Arts Center) 11:00 - 2:00 p.m.
M-F 7/31 - 8/4 City of Edmonds (FAC) 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
M-F 8/7 – 8/11 Evergreen Academy (Bothell) 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
M-F 8/14 - 8/18 City of Kirkland (NWCC) 11:00 - 2:00 p.m.
M-F 8/21 – 8/25 City of Bellevue (NW Arts Center) 11:00 - 2:00 p.m.